- Explore possible cross-disciplinarily collaborations in both practical and theoretical levels.
- Explore how to engage local interest groups in re-construction / development through the practice of conservation.
- Explore the relationships between different factors (local, national and international politics; socio-economic development; disaster recovery; local history; cultural identity) and the conservation of cultural heritage, with a focus on how conservation of cultural heritage affects these factors, and vice-versa.
- Explore links between cultural heritage conservation and environmental conservation especially in cases where biodiversity and ecology play strong roles in the lives of local people.
- Explore the diffusion and impact of ‘western’ ideas of conservation and heritage preservation through reconstruction/development.
Sunday, 28 November 2010
Posted by Conversations on conservation of cultural heritage at 11:12