16th-17th May 2014UCL Institute of Archaeology
- The impact of the practice of conservation on people’s wellbeing and quality of life.
- Engagement of local groups in re-construction and/or development through the practice of conservation.
- Cross-disciplinary collaborations between professionals involved in heritage and nature conservation (in both practical and theoretical levels).
- Research on and use of locally produced resources to replace expensive imported treatment materials.
- Practical issues of conservation in the field, focusing on involvement/training of local people.
- Theoretical and practical approaches that make the practice of conservation sustainable.